30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 2

Today I'm Thankful for two things. First, I'm thankful for waking up in a good mood. Despite the fact that I didn't get in bed until after 1:00 AM, despite the fact that I still struggled to fall asleep and despite the fact that it was raining when I went to bed and raining even harder when I woke up, I woke up in a great mood. Today my heart is FULL of thanks and while I won't list those off because I still have 28 days to go, today I'm thankful for waking up on the RIGHT side of the bed.


NUMBER 2 and more importantly: Today I'm thankful for our Veterans. Every year on Veterans day, I feel more and more gratitude towards my husband that served in "Operation Iraqi Freedom." I'm so proud of him and the pride he had/has for his country. He is my hero.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.