30 Days of Thanks: Day 8

Today I'm thankful for SLEEP. Yes, that's right. With Jarrad and I having opposite schedules, I find myself staying up WAY too late, way too often, to spend time with him.

Yesterday, I got home and surprise, he ditched class and we could actually spend time together. You would think we'd go do something fun together but no...too many days with too little sleep. I feel asleep on the couch by 7:45, woke up at 10:30 and went to bed and didn't wake again until the alarm went off.

Sucks I didn't take advantage of last night, but it was WELL WORTH IT. Today I'm thankful for sleep.

1 comments:

amy7503 said...
November 18, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Girl! You and me both. This baby needs to learn to sleep through the night already. Love reading your 30 days of thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.