30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 1

OK, well,I'm a little late in the game as I should have started this on November 1st, but oh well. We'll just start today and go through the beginning of December instead of attempting to pack 10 days into one post. You can thank my friend Amy at "This Lucky Little Life" for the inspiration.

I noticed that many of my most recent post (not that I'm good at keeping them updated which is reason two for taking this on) were very angry, upset and distraught. Today, I'm thankful that those stresses, those insecurities and the horrible horrible anxiety are slowly and gradually retreating. Our lives are getting back on track and after a full year of struggling, it feels pretty good.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.