30 Days of Thanks: Day 10

Man, today I'm having a hard time with what I'm thankful for. Don't get me wrong, I have a LOT more that I'm thankful for but it's hard to say it or type it and mean it today. No, I didn't have a bad day, no, nothing happened. I've just had some things on my mind lately that has had me frustrated and every time I think about them, I get pissy. And now I'm here, waiting on the hubs to get home and I'm thinking again, something I've been avoiding. ***sigh***

BUT, as I sit here and think about how I get out of a funk like this, there are two things that come to mind. First and foremost my husband. He ALWAYS knows how to put a smile on my face. But he's not the only one that knows how to put a smile on my face which brings me to what I'm thankful for tonight. Tonight, I'm thankful for my closest friends. I've gone through A LOT over the last year, times when I thought, it couldn't get worse and guess what, it did. But my friends picked me up again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again and.............I'm sorry, this could take a while, you may want to take a pee break now.......Ok, maybe you get the point.

This last year has really shown me who cares, who worries, who loves me and you can't be a good friend of mine without love...it's a must. Wow, not only did I realize just how freakin AWESOME my friends are, I gained a couple of extra friends along with way. WHAT THE HELL would I do without my friends? I would be sitting in a corner feeling sorry for myself, thanks guys for not letting me give up and for not letting me be a bumbling idiot. I Love you guys!!








0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.