30 Days of Thanks: Day 6

Wow! Feels good to be back on a roll with my blogging. It's much easier to do this when you have a deadline. Now to day 6...


Today I'm thankful for my job. If you get paid to play online games, interact on Twitter, interact on Facebook, make friends with bloggers, brainstorm and execute exciting contest and fun campaigns raise your hand......oh oh oh, me me me!!!!!

Of course there are a lot more details to my job and a LOT of strategy that goes into each and every campaign. Too much to write and of course I can't give away our secrets but know that I work with so many creative individuals, so many people that are willing to dig down deep and work their butts off to create something amazing and deliver amazing results for each and every client. I've never seen such perfect dynamics within an organization. So today I'm absolutely thankful for my job





0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.