30 Days of Thanks: Day 7

Today I'm thankful for Craigslist.com. I walked into Big Lots tonight, just to get a metal frame for the guest bed. Just a few years ago they were between $10 & $20 depending on when you caught them at big lots. Guess how much they are now: $67 WHAT??!!! Yea right, tonight I'll be searching Craigslist.com because I know I can find a REAL bed frame for $20 there that I'm certain will be much nicer than the metal frame I was getting ready to settle for.

On CraigsList I've bought a $40 solid maple coffee table, sold my washer and dryer in less than 5 minutes for the exact price I paid for them, found my last three houses that, by the way, have been great for well under what I would have paid for less than what I paid in rent, and landed a few side jobs for a little extra cash.

Tonight I'm thankful for Craigslist.com

2 comments:

Christian said...
November 17, 2009 at 10:09 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.