It's been a while.....

I know, I've been way too slack with my postings but life has been a bit crazy since last I posted. Work has definitely picked back up- clients decided it was time to return from vacation. Craziness also seemed to follow my life outside of work. I don't really have anything major to post on today, but I thought I would simply provide some updates:
  • It is now only 8 months until Jarrad graduates
  • Jarrad pursued, secured and begins his internship tomorrow (so happy for him)
  • I have recently published a blog post, just not on this site. It was for my company's corporate site: "Tips for Corporate Blogging" check it out if you're interested in what I do: http://www.crossroadspr.com/crossroads.asp?id=350&category=8
  • I learned you should never dive hear first into a base with your fingers spread wide open, oh and if you're winning by 19 runs, it's probably unnecessary to slide at all.
  • I had to miss my high school BF's bachelorette weekend even though I'm the matron of honor- luckily they got evacuated so I feel better about not spending the money
  • Mackey- my female beagle- may be pregnant (we'll find out tomorrow for sure)
  • My hubby is trying to talk me into a third dog and, even though I melt at the sight of puppies and I LOVE DOGS and this particular breed is beautiful, I think it's a horrible idea to have a third dog now but I can never say no to him...so I've left the final decision up to him...luckily he has a while to really think about it and we're both truly weighing the pros and cons....we'll see
  • The softball team I play on is currently undefeated (knock on wood)- GO BALLERS!
  • I haven't had much time to hang with my girls and I miss them
  • I've done A LOT of babysitting this month
  • AND....yep that's it
Pretty boring I know, but I thought only appropriate to remind everyone that I am still alive. Hopefully soon I'll have a new topic to discuss pop in my head...hey, maybe I'll update everyone on Mackey tomorrow!

1 comments:

Kelly Moments said...
September 9, 2008 at 2:11 PM

so glad you're still alive and staying super busy! I MISS YOU!!!! See you tonight! MUAH

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.