I Miss My Hubby

This is night number two without my hubby and I MISS HIM LIKE CRAZY!!!! I can't believe I have another night to go before I can see him again. This sucks so bad! I love snuggling next to him every night and feeling the warmth of his body...I never realized how cold it is without him and I never realized how I thrive off those few moments every night where we snuggle in bed, talk about our day and wrap our arms and legs around each other for a few minutes before rolling over and zonking out.

2 comments:

Kelly Moments said...
July 21, 2008 at 9:14 AM

I'M SORRY!! YOU'RE MAKING ME WANT TO CRY :(

Christian said...
July 21, 2008 at 9:32 AM

No crying, I had fun with the pups, I just missed Jarrad

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.