Getting Excited About BAMA!

So I'll definitely miss my friends while I'm gone and I'll be a bit stressed about what I may have forgotten to do at work before leaving, but I'm SUPER EXCITED to see my family. I haven't seen them since Christmas.

So here are some things I'm excited about:
- Shopping with my mom and sis
- Spending time with my niece Makenna
- Fishing with my dad and hubby (not my most favorite hobby, but it's always fun to do with them)
- Lounging by and in the pool for hours
- being lazy
- long talks outside with the family around the pool and grill
- wrestling around and getting beat up by my younger yet larger brother (I miss the days when I was still stronger than him)
- Playing some kind of board game that will inevitably result in an argument between my sis and myself because she's a bit conservative and I'm, well, kind of loud and hyper.
- Letting my mom take care of me
- Getting my dad to brush my hair
- Reminiscing about the "good ole days"

I'll be sure to post lots of pictures while I'm gone. I can't wait to see my family but I'm sure I'll be more than exciting to be back in NC once it's all said and done.

3 comments:

Kelly Moments said...
July 30, 2008 at 9:03 AM

so... maybe i'm super corney - but i wanna go down and meet your family and hang with your sis! you guys are fun!

Christian said...
July 30, 2008 at 9:42 AM

Hey- pack a bag and let's go! I'd LOVE for you to come down with us.

Kelly Moments said...
July 30, 2008 at 4:59 PM

SWEET JESUS- LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME AND WE'LL PLAN IT!

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.