30 Days of Thanks: Day 30

Last day of my 30 days of thanks series.

Today I'm thankful for him:











I know I talk about my husband a lot, but I can't help it. I love the man. Today I'm thankful for Jarrad. I remember when I first met him, 14 years ago! That's right, 14 years ago. Wow, any man that could fall in love with the girl I was then (think bowl cut, braces, baggy jeans, dad's button down denim shirt and a horrendous tie)is an amazing man.

We've been through so much together and we've fought through every bit of it, hand in hand. We've never let anything get us down. He is the one person that knows how to put a smile on my face even on the worse days.

I love this man! Today I'm thankful for Jarrad.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.