30 Days of Thanks: Day 26, 27, 28

So Let's do a little catch-up.

On Day 26: I was thankful for a good night's rest. We're talking, head hits the pillow and you don't wake up until the alarm wakes you kind of sleep. This is awesome because I spend most nights tossing and turning but not on night 26.

Day 27: Yesterday I was so thankful for a busy work day because it made the day fly by. All I wanted to do was get the day over because that meant one more day before I was back home...and I finally am. Typing this post from my couch.

Day 28: Today I'm thankful for getting older. Yes, I said it. I like the fact that I look at the most recent pictures of me and I can already see laugh lines forming. I like that I see an older me because I'm pretty happy with the way I turned out. Don't get me wrong,no matter how small or big I am, I always feel like I could be smaller, toner, healthier, its true. And I still struggle with money, something I'm hoping to resolve sooner than later but regardless of that, I'm happy with me, happy with my job, happy with my husband, happy with my dogs, happy with my life. So today I'm thankful for getting older.

Now: This picture was taken November 17, 2009


Then: This picture was taken at some point during the school year, 2004

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.