30 Days of Thanks: Day 22 & 23

So apparently I like posting on multiple days in one post...so sue me!

Let's get to it because I have a another post I want to do tonight so this will be short and sweet.

Day 22: On day 22, I was thankful for being so busy at work that I managed to lose a day. I woke up Thursday thinking it was Wednesday so what a surprise to discover it was Thursday. Work has been CRAZY busy and stressing over meeting deadlines can cause a bit of anxiety, but wow did this week FLY by.

Day 23: Today I'm thankful for amazing connections. How many people maintain friendships with former bosses? That's what I thought but the truth is I worked with some amazing people at my last agency and I love the fact that not only do I keep up wit them but that they truly care about what's happening in my life and are always happy to lend a hand, an ear or even a dog toy to help cheer up my sad puppies.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.