30 Days of Thanks: Day 25

Today I'm thankful for having a roof over my head. Though I'm reminded at the beginning of every month just how expensive that is, I LOVE my little townhouse on the lake. The location is fabulous, it makes it so that we're not too far from our friends in North Raleigh, our friends on the edge of Garner. We live in Raleigh, 10 minutes from downtown and we also live right around the corner (about 2 minutes) from Cary....how awesome is that? :)

Not only that but I get to share it with the best husband in the world. Despite any financial struggles, I wouldn't trade this little life for anything in the world....Now if we can just find a cute little house to purchase in this same area.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.