3 OLD LADIES

I recently had a conversation with Kelly that went something like this:

Kelly: "Lauren’s so funny – I’m so glad we found her. Corney- but God had a plan moving her here…"

Christian: "Not corney, I agree with you. I just think we’re going to be the three old ladies sitting at the coffee shop one day yelling at 'those pesky kids!' It’ll be fun!"

Kelly: "[Or] sitting in our rockers on the front porch drinking sweet tea!!"

I LOVE IT! I do see us one day being those old ladies. I think our loud, sarcastic, goofy (occasionally a bit crude) personalities will not change even when the wrinkles come. I look forward to many years of girls night out and deep conversation, I look forward to watching our kids grow up together, I look forward to helping each other through the good times and the bad times, I look forward to the future.

So today I'm thankful for Lauren and Kelly! Perhaps later I can get Lauren to make up one of her fabulous fake toast to include in this post as well :)!

2 comments:

Lauren Faiai said...
June 24, 2008 at 11:37 PM

That DEFINITELY deserves a toast! Only thing I would change is the "Sweet tea" part. Can I have mine unsweet?! And please, no chocolate, bitches. I love you. Thanks for prayin' with me today, hizzie...and for the icee and the "goodies"! You're hot, and so is VM founder, Kelly G! See you tomorrow!

Kelly Moments said...
July 16, 2008 at 2:56 PM

NO - Lauren can NOT have hers unsweet... Silly! But I do look forward to our "old lady" days!

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.