Such a Heavy Heart

I've been plagued with a heavy heart the last two days and it's been weighing heavily on me both emotionally and physically. I just feel like God's trying to get my attention but for what reason I do not know. Sometimes I just want to scream "SPEAK UP!" but I'm sure he's screaming "JUST LISTEN!"

If only I knew all the answers and if only I was good at listening. How do you train yourself to hear what God is telling you? I want to reach out to someone for help, but how do you explain to someone that you know there's a reason for the feeling but you don't know how to figure that out. Most importantly, how can you explain this to someone, when you can't even explain it to yourself. I JUST WISH THE ANSWER WOULD LITERALLY SMACK ME IN THE HEAD!!! Now THAT would catch my attention.

1 comments:

Lauren Faiai said...
June 12, 2008 at 5:00 PM

I feel that way a lot!! Funny how we try and try and try to make sense of it all in our brains, but that's the one thing that keeps us from "hearing" from God.

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.