Hey, Look What I Can Do!

FINALLY! I started my garden later than everyone else and when you compared the plants I grew from seeds to the plants my neighbors purchased already grown, I was convinced my little Snoopy garden would never produce vegetation but I stuck with it. I'd put too much time and effort into it and now I have that awesome feeling of accomplishment because my plants have actually produced. It's in the beginning stages but check it out:  

I picked a few tomatoes yesterday: 


Then there are my cucumbers. Not quite ready to be harvested but any day now: 

And the Heirloom watermelon plants I planted just 6 weeks ago. They're lavish, green, happy and budding which means plants will be growing soon: 
Sadly I forgot to take a picture of the pepper plants but they're happy and healthy. And let's not forget the sunflowers that help attract the right bugs (yes I did my homework): 


More images to come, I hope :) 

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top A Different Kind of Walk. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.